We can execute our jmeter scripts in Blazemeter
You can upload files while configuring your test by clicking the upload files section entitled: “Upload Your Jmeter Scripts, CSV and/or JAR files”.
- All the files in your account are downloaded to the remote JMeter servers at the beginning of each test.
- During the test, the files in your account are synchronized every few minutes.
- You cannot delete files during the load test. Files can be deleted only once the test has ended or before it has started.
- Please make sure all files are synchronized before you terminate your test session.
Refer the above picture
- we need to click on upload jmeter script and it dependencies files (.csv)
- Select the version of jmeter , if we reqruied
- Based on the requiremenst we can select the threshold,hosts override , command line arguments .. etc
- We can execute the test from various could servers, we need to select from which server we have to run
- select the number of user , hours , rampup & iterations
- click on save
- Once you the test and click on run button on the lefthand corner , your test will execute
NOTE :- For free licence we can run up to 50 users and max duration 20 minutes and make sure about the firewall settings.