Three Key Components of Load Testing Architecture
For effective system testing, we divide the entire load or stress testing architecture into three parts.
- Client GUI Application: Stress and load testing is implemented through a browser application. Key applications we use include static HTML, Ajax web development techniques, or other rich internet applications.
- Internet Protocol: Though HTTP or HTTPS is generally preferred, 360logica performance testing team also runs the test process using multimedia and Web 2.0 protocols, such as RTP/RTSP, SOAP/XML, or RSS.
- System Under Test (SUT): The main theme of load testing effort, it shows consistency and performs accommodating changes and without requiring new scripts.
Open Source Performance Test Tools
we have number of commercial and open source performance test tools for this purpose and customizes them as per project requirements for fast and economical test execution. Each tool conforms to industry standards and is selected based on its versatile application and specific advantage for the project.
- Commercial Tools: WebLoad, LoadRunner, Rational
- Open Source Tools: JMeter, OpenSTA, Grinder
Sample framework Diagram:-